- I usually eat the last cookie.
- Before boy was born, I was one of those annoying people who hit the snooze button. A LOT.
- I don't always wash my face before bedtime.
- I hate flossing.
- I believe that complete stops at stop signs are for wimps. (But I always buckle up.)
- I have a lead foot.
- As many of you know, I am HORRIBLE about sending timely thank-you notes. (Sorry. That's in no way a reflection of how grateful I actually am.)
- I am completely happy to go to bed with dishes in the sink.
- I dog-ear book pages. (This is a recent development.)
- I will confess to turning on Sesame Street to amuse boy when I need to take a quick 10-minute shower. (I know. I've become that woman.)
- I am a lifelong procrastinator. (None of you who knew me in college will be surprised to hear this.)
Thursday, September 18, 2008
Of flesh and blood, I'm made ...
Bad habits I'll own up to: