Things I've thought about over the last hour and fifteen minutes:
- How much of the three pounds I've lost since becoming pregnant is due to sheer dehydration. This was wondered while actually throwing up.
- Whether Steve from Blue's Clues truly draws the pictures of the clues that Blue leaves, or whether there's an artist who does that.
- How much Halloween candy eaten constitutes "too much" when you're talking about Reese's, after all.
- How to get the PBS Kids theme song out of my head. The jingle is only about six seconds long, further complicating the repetitive-song-stuck-in-my-head insanity.
- Whether the toast I'm eating to settle my stomach will stay down, or whether I'll be seeing it again when boy wakes me up at 7 a.m.
- Whether I'll actually be sleeping any more this morning at all, for that matter.
- Whether it's butter or margarine that's supposed to be "bad" these days. I can never remember what the current thinking is. While I wonder, I will continue to put butter on my toast. I'll have to admit to not actively researching this one, either. Kind of happy with the status quo.
- Whether to bother resetting the clocks in the kitchen, since our neighborhood loses power so frequently.