"The Stomach Shall Be Obeyed."
This is why I have, in the last three weeks:
- Gone shopping and come home with the fixings for a white-bread baloney sandwich, as well as cherry Kool-Aid mix.
- Eaten a twice-toasted, mini-whole-wheat bagel with cream cheese at midnight.
- Craved, prepared, and then was unable to eat one single bite of three different healthy, multi-course dinners.
- Consumed more spaghetti than anyone should.
- Dreamed, vividly, about yellow cake with chocolate frosting.
- Bought -- I shudder to actually admit this -- Cap'n Crunch Cereal. The Crunchberry kind. The box is almost empty. My husband didn't have any.
(That reminds me. I have to put twice-baked potatoes on the grocery list.)