- "He's not sleeping through the night? Why not? Didn't you let him cry-it-out?"
- "He sure is tiny. Are you sure you're feeding him enough?"
- "You never give him [XYZ food that I fed my kids]? Why not?"
- "He probably doesn't sleep well because you eat too much sugar/are still breastfeeding/he's too stubborn or naughty to go back to sleep on his own."
- "It's cute that you still tiptoe around the house when he's sleeping. We always put a radio in our kid's room when he was a baby. That way he got USED to noise. You should have done that right away."
- "He doesn't take a bottle? That's too bad. If you'd gotten him used to one, you could maybe go out at night once in a while and not be under house-arrest."
Friday, April 10, 2009
How to annoy me
Say any of the following to me, regarding boy: