Friday, June 27, 2008

Maybe she'll sign my yearbook ...

So one of the most fun and random things about blogging, as stillhavesandinmyshoes has totally pointed out already, is that once you start posting regularly, you start *reading* other blogs regularly too. First it starts off with your friends' blogs. Then you see who they link to on their pages, and you check those out. And all of a sudden you're checking twelve blogs twice a day because there is so much good stuff out there, and so many smart and funny people writing about it.

Thus began my writer-crush on the "Things I Am Over!" blog. I found it through emlocke, whom I found through badlighting, whom I found through a mutual acquaintance who doesn't even blog that I'm aware. So there are at *least* four degrees of separation at work here.

Check it out. Click on any one of her "funny posts" in the right-hand column. And once again, thank me later.

No comments: