- She shouldn't sleep on her stomach.
- She has to eat 8-12 times a day, in tiny amounts, or risk throwing up.
- She cries a lot. No one can figure out why, least of all herself.
- She can't hold her pee.
- People tell her she looks gorgeous when everyone involved knows they're just being nice.
- Her weight gain is all anyone cares about.
- Either that, or her quality of sleep. Because sleeping through the night? A total thing of the past, now.
Wednesday, March 03, 2010
Is this the definition of irony? I can never remember.
Ways in which the third trimester of pregnancy makes a woman a great deal like the newborn she is about to have: