- Bottles are passed around liberally.
- Someone's guaranteed to crap his pants.
- Your floor may have throw-up on it at some point.
- The salty food runs out early, while there's too much dessert left.
- At least one guest shows up in pajamas.
- The guest of honor ends up getting called a lot of names. (How different is "stinker" from "a**hole," really?)
- It's a lot wilder than it was in your head when you planned it.
- Everyone's sweating.
- Party guests may disappear for hours at a time.
- Some girl is gonna cry.
Wednesday, February 04, 2009
The only thing missing was the pink polo shirts
Ways in which a one-year-old's birthday party is a lot like a frat party: